Attractive initial rates can help you save money
Our Adjustable-Rate Mortgages can deliver a financial edge when you're buying or refinancing a home. Plus, there are caps on how high your rate can adjust.
Flexible payments & low rates
A flexible loan that fits your budget
When financing your home in Connecticut, Rhode Island or most anywhere else, Adjustable-Rate Mortgages can provide specific benefits, including typically, a rate that starts lower than a fixed mortgage. Depending on the term you choose, your initial rate will remain fixed for a few years before adjusting to market rates. Beyond potentially saving you money on interest, this option can allow you more flexibility when purchasing a home that's on the higher end of your budget.
For more information about our mortgages, please contact our Residential Lending Team:
- Karen C. Roman , VP, Senior Residential Lender - NMLS ID# 768418 - 860.859.5959
- Jeanne M. Lussier , AVP, Residential Loan Originator - NMLS ID# 954464 - 860.739.2192
- Kevin S. Owren, AVP, Residential Mortgage Originator - NMLS ID# 768404 - 401.388.9931
- Katherine E. Morano, AVP, Residential Loan Originator - NMLS ID# 768396 - 860.859.4383
- Tanveer Chowdhury, AVP, Residential Loan Originator - NMLS ID# 1568873 - 860.494.4246