A commitment to community. A legacy of integrity.
Work in a place where satisfaction isn't measured in just dollars and cents.
Join a team that works to improve our communities and help our customers reach their financial goals:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, vacation and sick time, and a 401(k) plan
- We promote a positive work environment in which all employees are valued, recognized and respected, leading to a fulfilling banking career
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
There are four ways to apply for a job at Dime Bank:
- Click apply now to apply online
- Send your resume via the U.S. mail to: Human Resources, Dime Bank, 290 Salem Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Fax your resume to: Human Resources at (860) 823-1787
At Dime, our top priority is to provide excellent service to each and every customer. But we also want to help our communities prosper. We believe that having our employees work together and with customers to build a solid foundation of trust is the best way to achieve those goals. If that philosophy sounds appealing, we’d like to hear from you.
- Cash Management Relationship Manager
- Commercial Lender - Greater Hartford Area
- Head Teller - East Lyme
- Residential Loan Originator - Greater Hartford Area
- Universal Banker II - Full Time - Glastonbury Branch
- Universal Banker II - Full Time - Vernon Branch
- Universal Banker II - Part Time - Vernon Branch
- Universarl Banker I - Part Time - Ledyard Branch