We give you the special treatment
We strive to be the best community bank in Connecticut and Rhode Island, and DimePerks checking accounts are part of the plan. They deliver the anytime banking services you need, along with special discounts and benefits that will help you manage money and discover local merchants who make our region great.
Compare Checking Accounts
|DimePrime Checking||DimeWired Checking||myDime Checking||myDime Silver||myDime Student|
|Minimum Deposit to Open||$25||$25||$25||$25||$25|
|Average minimum monthly balance required to waive monthly maintenance fee||$15,000 (1) or $150,000 outstanding loans (2)||$7,500 (1)||None||None||None|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee (if min. balance not met)||$20||$6||None||None||None|
|0.20% CD Rate Increase (3)|
|Free Withdrawals at any ATM (4)||(5)|
|Free Paper Statements (6)|
|Unlimited Access to Dime Perks|
|Cell Phone Protection Plan*|
|Anywhere Banking Tools|
|Identity Theft Protection*|
|Pharmacy, Vision, and Hearing Savings|
|$10,000 Travel Accidental Death Insurance*|
|Free Annual Order of Standard Checks|
|Free Annual Financial Review|
|Annual "Oops! Rebate"|
|Special Services (7)|
(1) Combined checking & savings.
(2) Consumer or residential loan.
(3) Available to CD's over 13 months.
(4) Unlimited waiver of Dime Bank ATM service fees at non-Dime Bank ATMs. Dime Bank will refund third party ATM fees up to $10 per month.
(5) ATM transactions at Dime Bank ATMs are free. ATM transactions at other bank's ATMs are free until the disclosed expected graduation date. Refer to a separate Schedule of Charges for ATM Fees after the disclosed expected graduation date. Other bank ATM charges may apply.
(6) Monthly fee for paper statements $3.00 for non-qualifying accounts.
(7) Special services include: A $300 discount on mortgage applications; fee waiver for overdraft protection transfers.
* Travel Accidental Death Insurance, Personal Identity Theft, and Cell Phone Protection: Insurance products are not a deposit – not FDIC insured – not insured by any federal government or agency – not guaranteed by the bank.