The more you give, the more you get
Dime Money Market Savings Accounts are designed so a higher balance gets you better returns.
Competitive rate & easy access
Low minimum balance requirement to jump start your savings
Dime Money Market accounts start with advantaged savings:
- Our Money Market Savings is a tiered rate account – as your balance increases, the rate paid on the entire balance increases (1)
- Open your account with a starting balance of just $25
- No maintenance fees if you maintain a $200 minimum daily balance (2)
- Minimum balance of just $20 is all you need to earn our Annual Percentage Yield (3)
Step up to Dime Money Management Checking to enjoy even better rates & benefits:
- Still a tiered rate account – as your balance increases this account provides our highest money market interest rates (1)
- $500 minimum deposit is required to establish the account
- Convenient checking account services are included (4)
We want to help you get your money growing!
At Dime Bank, we strive to be the best community bank in Connecticut and Rhode Island by helping you realize your financial goals…
Dime’s full line of Savings Products – statement savings, CDs, IRAs, and more – are part of the plan. Whether you are saving for retirement, a special vacation, your next car, or simply for a rainy day, we have a variety of custom-designed accounts to help you get that nest egg growing and put you on the path to savings success.
(1) VARIABLE RATE ACCOUNT – Interest Rate may change at our discretion after the account is opened.
(2) To avoid a monthly maintenance fee of $2.00, you must maintain a daily balance of $200.00. Other fees may apply.
(3) $20.00 minimum daily balance required to earn Annual Percentage Yield. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly. Interest rates are variable and are subject to change at any time.
(4) Minimum amount per check is $500.00.