The more you give, the more you get
Dime Solutions is a High Yield Savings Account earing the Fed Funds Rate.
Stop Chasing Rates!
A High Yield Savings Account earning the Fed Funds Rate
Get started with Dime Solutions
- Dime Solutions is a self-adjusting high yield savings account tied to the Effective Federal Funds Rate (EFFR) available to personal depositors only. (1)
- Open your account with the minimum opening amount of $10,000 of new money to Dime Bank.
- Customer must have a Dime Prime Checking Account. (2)
- Limited to one account per individual Tax Identification Number.
- A monthly maintenance fee of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance on any day of the statement cycle falls below $10,000. (3)
Have the piece of mind of knowing you always have a competitive rate:
- APY is valid for the first $500,000 deposited into the account and is based on the EFFR Index published by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York on the last business day of each month. This rate is subject to change in to a variable rate at any time and is determined at the bank’s discretion.
Dime Solutions (1)
Rates effective 1/3/2022 and subject to change:
|Tier||Daily Balance Range||Interest Rate||Depending on the balance in your account the annual percentage yield (APY) will:|
|1||Equal to or greater than $.01 but less than $ 250,000.01||.07%||Equal .07%|
|2||Equal to or greater than 250,00.01||.07%||Range from .07% to .07%|
Annual Percentage Yield is based on a Maximum Deposit Balance of $750,000 (Tier 2, rate above). Rate may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer may expire at any time.
(1) VARIABLE RATE ACCOUNT – Interest Rate may change at our discretion after the account is opened.
(2) DimePrime: Available to personal depositors only. $25 minimum deposit to open account, with minimum combined monthly average balance of $15,000 or outstanding consumer and residential loan balances of $150,000 to avoid monthly maintenance fees. Monthly maintenance fee of $20.00 if combined average balance requirements not met.
(3) To avoid a monthly maintenance fee of $10.00, you must maintain a daily balance of $10,000. Other fees may apply.