DimePrime personal checking lets you tap into our premium tier of banking services:
- Anywhere banking tools for online & mobile banking, bill pay, debit/ATM and eStatements
- Free withdrawals at any ATM and we’ll refund other banks’ fees, up to $10 each month
- Special bank services, including: discounts on loan fees, bonus rates on CDs, savings overdraft protection fee not applicable, free paper statements, and free annual order of checks
In addition, you’ll enjoy our comprehensive suite of Dime Perks savings and benefits:
- Discounts & savings with over 300,000 national, regional and local merchants that are sent right to your phone – save money on shopping, dining, travel and more
- Additional savings on pharmacy, vision and hearing service providers
- Cell phone protection – receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen * **
- Identity theft protection – Includes payment card protection, $2,500 in personal identity protection and identity theft aid *
- Roadside assistance – available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in service charges ($320 per year)
- $2,500 extended warranty coverage for any items bought using Dime Debit Card on an account that has Perks. This benefit also adds 1 year of warranty coverage to any item that is offered a specific warranty period purchased using the Dime Debit Card and participating in a Perks product. * ***
- Rental vehicle coverage up to $50,000 ***
- Lost or damaged luggage coverage up to $3,000 ***
- $10,000 travel accident death insurance to provides peace of mind to your family *
We want to make sure you receive our special treatment!
At Dime Bank, we strive to be the best community bank in Connecticut and Rhode Island by making sure our customers get the special treatment we are known for providing.
Dime Perks checking accounts are part of this treatment. We’ve custom-designed them to deliver the banking services you need and, in addition, provide special discounts & benefits that will help you save money, protect assets, and discover local merchants.